To experience the full beauty of the Amalfi Coast you will need to escape the traffic of the road and simply take to the sea.
Set on meandering cliffs from Sorrento to Salerno, the Amalfi coast hides its treasures beneath the winding road and cascades down the hidden cliff side to the azure sea, isolated coves and off the beaten track fishing villages.
During your stay at Villa Bellavista why not take advantage of our organized boat trips and discover the real Amalfi Coast.
You can enjoy a day trip to the famous Island of Capri – taking in the scenery via the Island of Li Galli; or simply sit back and enjoy the Amalfi coastline on one of our two boat excursions – taking in the sights from Positano to Amalfi, or travelling further afield to the traditional fishing village of Cetara.
THE ISLAND OF CAPRI
Made famous by the Roman Emporer Tiberius who took refuge here in 27Ad, the Island of Capri sits off of the bay of Naples. Known for the beauty of its rugged landscape and cove studded coastline Capri is also home to designer fashion and is a hotspot for the rich and famous people.One of its best-known natural sites is the Blue Grotto, a dark cavern where the sea glows electric blue, the result of sunlight passing through an underwater cave.
- Depart from Torre di Grado and take a scenic route along the peninsula via the small island of Li Galli.
- A slow cruise in the waters of Capri where you will pass through the Faraglioni and take in the sights of the coves and caves before arriving in Marina Grande. (The Blue Grotto is not included)
- Spend your day exploring the Island at your leisure.
- Depart for home and another chance to cruise close to the cliffs and an offshore drink by Positano.
AMALFI COAST TRIP
FURORE * LA PRAIA * MARINA DI CONCA * AMALFI * ATRANI * MINORI * POSITANO
Lay back and enjoy the panoramic views of the Amalfi Coastline from the tranquility of the sea, where you will discover the hidden coves and caves along the shore and the picturesque towns that nestle in the cliffs from Positano to past Minori.
Once you’ve taken in the sights and even had a swim you will have lunch and time to relax on the white sandy cove of Santa Croce that is not reachable by road.
- Depart – Torre di Grado Stop – Tour of Grotta Smeraldo
- Sail until Maiori
- Stop – Amalfi Town (one hour free time)
- Stop – Santa Croce Cove -Enjoy traditional Italian dishes at La Teresa Restaurant (not included in the price) followed by free time to bathe and swim.
- Offshore drink by Positano before heading home.
A JOURNEY TO CETARA
Escape the crowds of the hotspots and take a leisurely boat ride to the unpretentious village of Cetara at the far end of the Amalfi Coastline. This ancient fishing village has kept all of it’s natural charm.
Lying at the foot of Mount Falerzio, Cetara lies in a deep green valley flanked by vineyards and citrus groves. Today it still survives on its fishing and is famous for fresh tuna and anchovies.
Beyond the small harbour the quaint bay is lined with soft sandy beaches and the historic church of St. Paul sits just along the small lane.
- Depart – Torre di Grado
- Stop – Minori/Maiori (one Hour)
- Pass through Pandora’s Cave
- Arrive – Enjoy lunch in Cetara(not included) where you will have a chance to sample their famous anchovies and pasta followed by freetime to wander the town or relax on the sandy beach.
- Depart for a relaxing trip back to Torre di Grado.
All of our trips depart from the small cove below the hotel (Torre Grado) and return early evening. Please read about our trips at your leisure and our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Contact us via telephone: +39 089 874054